The content of renaissancedork.com is the unique creation of Bones unless otherwise stated and is protected by copyright.
Use of Content
The content of renaissancedork.com is provided solely for the enjoyment and consumption of private individuals. Any reuse or reproduction of content from renaissancedork.com in whole or in part without the prior, written consent of Bones is strictly prohibited. If you wish to use any content from renaissancedork.com, please submit a request via the Contact page.
Posting to the Website
By posting any content as a visitor to renaissancedork.com, whether to comment on a blog post or to use the contact form, you agree to the following:
- The content that you are posting is your original creation and is not the creation of someone else unless used within the boundaries of fair use with reference to the original creator.
- You allow renaissancedork.com to store and display your post indefinitely until such time as you request it to be removed or Bones decides to remove it (see Requesting Comment Removal below).
- You understand that your content can be removed from renaissancedork.com at any time for any reason without notification.
- You are posting a meaningful comment relevant to content on renaissancedork.com and are not posting unsolicited advertisement (spam) or content designed to harm the functioning of the website.
renaissancedork.com is a personal website that does not engage in any form or marketing or advertisement. Your email address that is required to submit a post or contact form, is required only in order to identify the original poster of the message and is never displayed to any other visitor to renaissancedork.com. Your email address will not be sold or otherwise passed on to any other party.
Requesting Content Removal
You can request a comment that you have posted to renaissancedork.com to be removed by submitting a request via the Contact page. You must submit the request using the same email address you used when you submitted the comment. This is in order to verify your identity as the original poster. If you have posted multiple entries, please specify which you would like removed. Please allow one week for Bones to make the removal.
The Contact page is to be solely for contacting Bones regarding questions about the website’s content or to simply engage in personal communication with Bones. By using the form, you agree that:
- You are not using the form to submit unsolicited email advertising (spam).
- You are not using this form to submit unsolicited email messages with content designed to be malicious or misrepresents the nature of the message (phishing).
Please note that we do not endorse any other website or engage in any kind cross-promotion even if not-for-profit. Such inquiries will be ignored.